Astelin is used for treating allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, runny nose.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|10ml × 1||$44.83||$44.83||+ Levitra||Köp|
|10ml × 2||$32.53||$65.07||$24.6||+ Cialis||Köp|
|10ml × 3||$28.43||$85.3||$49.2||+ Viagra||Köp|
Astelin is used for treating allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, runny nose. It is also used to treat symptoms of nasal passage inflammation such as runny nose, stuffy nose, and postnasal drip. Astelin is an antihistamine nasal spray. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which reduces allergy symptoms.
Use Astelin as directed by your doctor.
- Astelin is for the nose only. Do not get it in your eyes or mouth. If you get Astelin in your eyes, rinse with cool tap water at once.
- Prime the spray pump before the first use of a new bottle. Remove the blue dust cover over the tip of the bottle and the blue safety clip. To prime the pump, point the spray pump away from you and others. Spray rapidly and firmly several times until a fine mist appears (4 sprays or less).
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nostrils.
- Keep your head tilted downward. Place the spray tip Â¼ to Â½ inch into the nostril. Hold the bottle upright, allowing the spray tip to aim toward the back of the nose. Close the other nostril with one finger.
- Spray rapidly and firmly once and sniff gently at the same time. Repeat in the other nostril as directed.
- Breathe in gently. Do not tilt your head back after using Astelin. This will help you to avoid the bitter taste that may be caused by Astelin.
- After using Astelin, wipe the spray tip with a clean tissue or cloth. Keep the dust cover and safety clip on the bottle when it is not in use.
- If 3 or more days have passed since the last use of this bottle, reprime the pump with 2 sprays or until a fine mist appears.
- If the nozzle becomes clogged, do NOT clean it by using a pointed object. Remove the spray pump from the bottle. Soak it in warm water, squirting it several times while under water. Dry the spray pump completely. Attach the spray pump to the bottle and reprime.
- If you miss a dose of Astelin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Astelin.
Store Astelin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Protect from freezing. Store with the pump tightly closed. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not use Astelin after the expiration date on the bottle. Keep Astelin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Azelastine hydrochloride.