Vermox is used to treat infections caused by worms such as whipworm, pinworm, roundworm, and hookworm.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|100mg × 60||$0.78||$46.89||+ Levitra||Köp|
|100mg × 90||$0.65||$58.71||$11.62||+ Viagra||Köp|
|100mg × 120||$0.59||$70.53||$23.25||+ Cialis||Köp|
|100mg × 180||$0.52||$94.16||$46.49||+ Levitra||Köp|
|100mg × 270||$0.48||$129.62||$81.36||+ Viagra||Köp|
|100mg × 360||$0.46||$165.08||$116.23||+ Cialis||Köp|
Vermox is used to treat infections caused by worms such as whipworm, pinworm, roundworm, and hookworm. It is also used to treat infections caused by more than one of these worms at the same time. Vermox is an "antihelmintic," or anti-worm, medication. It prevents worms from growing or multiplying in your body.
Use Vermox as directed by your doctor.
- Take Vermox with a full glass of water.
- Vermox tablets may be swallowed, chewed, or crushed and mixed with food.
- Take all of the Vermox that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may start to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It may be up to 3 days after treatment before the worm is removed from your stomach and intestines. The amount of time it takes to cure the infection depends on how susceptible the worm is to Vermox, and how quickly your own digestive system is moving. If the infection has not been cured within 3 weeks, a second treatment may be necessary.
- Fasting, laxatives, and purging will not help cure this infection.
- Treatment of family members and other close contacts may be necessary. Pinworm is spread very easily to others in close contact with the infected person.
- To prevent reinfection, toilets must be disinfected daily, and clothing, linens, towels, and pajamas must be changed and washed daily.
- If you miss a dose of Vermox, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Vermox.
Store Vermox at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Vermox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mebendazole.