|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|250mg × 10||$4.95||$49.47||+ Viagra||Köp|
|250mg × 20||$3.72||$74.34||$24.6||+ Levitra||Köp|
|250mg × 30||$3.31||$99.22||$49.19||+ Cialis||Köp|
|250mg × 40||$3.1||$124.09||$73.79||+ Viagra||Köp|
|250mg × 60||$2.9||$173.84||$122.98||+ Levitra||Köp|
|250mg × 90||$2.76||$248.46||$196.77||+ Cialis||Köp|
|250mg × 120||$2.69||$323.09||$270.55||+ Viagra||Köp|
|250mg × 180||$2.62||$472.33||$418.13||+ Levitra||Köp|
Ethionamide is used to treat tuberculosis (TB). Ethionamide is an antibiotic. It prevents the growth of bacteria in your body.
Take Ethionamide exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Ethionamide can be taken with or without food. Taking Ethionamide with food may decrease stomach upset.
- Take all of the Ethionamide that has been prescribed for you even if you begin feel better. Your symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- Do not miss any dose of Ethionamide. If you miss a dose of Ethionamide, use it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ethionamide.
Store Ethionamide at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ethionamide out of the reach of children and away from pets.