Shuddha Guggulu is useful in cholesterol and weight management.
Shuddha Guggulu 60caps
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|60caps × 1||$64.55||$64.55||+ Cialis||Köp|
- Hyperlipidemia (Increased cholesterol level in the blood)
- Arthritis (inflammatory condition of joints)
- Atherosclerosis (Clogging or Hardening of blood vessels)
- Weight management
Shuddha Guggulu helps to regulate the lipid metabolism and thereby helps in weight management. It modulates lipid profile.
Use Shuddha Guggulu as directed by your doctor.
- Take Shuddha Guggulu by mouth.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals.
- If you miss a dose of Shuddha Guggulu take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Shuddha Guggulu.
Store Shuddha Guggulu at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Shuddha Guggulu out of the reach of children and away from pets.