Proventil is used for treating breathing problems in patients who have asthma or certain other airway diseases.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|100mcg × 1||$45.7||$45.7||+ Cialis||Köp|
|100mcg × 3||$31.8||$95.41||$41.69||+ Levitra||Köp|
|100mcg × 6||$28.33||$169.97||$104.23||+ Viagra||Köp|
Proventil is used for treating breathing problems in patients who have asthma or certain other airway diseases. Proventil is a sympathomimetic (beta agonist) bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle in the airway, which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
Use Proventil as directed by your doctor.
- Proventil is for inhalation only. Do not get it in the eyes. If you get Proventil in the eyes, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
- Remove a vial from the foil pouch. Place the remaining vials back into the pouch for storage.
- Do not use Proventil if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- To use Proventil, twist open the top of the vial and pour the entire contents into the nebulizer reservoir.
- Connect the nebulizer reservoir to the mouthpiece or face mask. Connect the nebulizer to the compressor.
- Sit in a comfortable, upright position. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth (or put on the face mask) and turn on the nebulizer.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply, and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5 to 15 minutes).
- Clean the nebulizer according to the instructions. Failure to properly clean the nebulizer could lead to bacteria entering the medicine. This may lead to an infection. To avoid bacteria entering the medicine, use the entire contents right after opening the vial for the first time.
- Do not stop using Proventil without checking with your doctor.
- Do not mix Proventil with other medicines in the nebulizer unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Proventil and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Proventil.
Store Proventil between 36 and 77 degrees F (2 and 25 degrees C). Store in the protective foil pouch at all times. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not use after the expiration date on the container or box. Keep Proventil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Albuterol sulfate.