Ventolin is used for treating or preventing breathing problems in patients who have asthma or certain other airway diseases.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|100mcg × 1||$47.66||$47.66||+ Cialis||Köp|
|100mcg × 3||$30.23||$90.68||$52.3||+ Viagra||Köp|
|100mcg × 6||$25.87||$155.21||$130.75||+ Levitra||Köp|
Ventolin is used for treating or preventing breathing problems in patients who have asthma or certain other airway diseases. It may be used to prevent breathing problems caused by exercise. Ventolin is a sympathomimetic (beta agonist) bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle in the airway, which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
Use Ventolin as directed by your doctor.
- Ventolin is for oral inhalation only. Do not spray in the eyes. If you get Ventolin in the eyes, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
- Prime the inhaler before the first use, any time it has not been used for more than 2 weeks, or if it has been dropped. To prime the inhaler, point it away from you and others. Spray 4 times, shaking well before each spray. If the inhaler has not been used for at least 4 days, re-prime by spraying 2 times.
- Before using Ventolin, be sure that the canister is properly placed in the inhaler unit. Shake well before each use. Remove the protective cap from the mouthpiece and check to make sure there are no hidden foreign objects. Breathe out slowly and completely. Place the mouthpiece between your lips and try to rest your tongue flat, unless your doctor has told you otherwise. Your doctor may have told you to hold the inhaler 1 or 2 inches (2 or 3 centimeters) away from the open mouth or to use a special spacing device. As you start to take a slow deep breath, press the canister and mouthpiece together at exactly the same time. This will release a dose of Ventolin. Continue breathing in slowly and deeply and hold for as long as comfortable (up to 10 seconds), then breathe out slowly through pursed lips or your nose. If more than 1 inhalation is to be used, wait 1 minute and repeat the above steps. Keep the spray away from your eyes.
- Ventolin may cause dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth. Rinsing your mouth with water after each dose may help relieve these effects.
- Clean the plastic mouthpiece and cap at least once a week to prevent blockage. Remove the metal canister. Rinse in warm running water for 30 seconds. Shake off excess water, and then allow the mouthpiece to air dry completely (eg, overnight). After the plastic case and cap dry, replace the canister. Spray 1 time into the air away from yourself and others. Place the cap back on the mouthpiece. Do NOT allow the metal canister to become wet.
- If you must use the inhaler before it is completely dry, shake the excess water off of the plastic mouthpiece. Shake the canister well, then insert into the plastic case and spray 1 time into the air away from yourself and others. You may then use a dose. After your dose, rewash the plastic case and air dry completely.
- If the inhaler becomes blocked, wash the plastic case as directed.
- This inhaler contains 200 sprays. Do not use this inhaler after 200 sprays have been used. It may not give the correct amount of medicine with each spray.
- Do not use Ventolin with any other mouthpiece. Do not use this mouthpiece with any other medicine.
- Do not stop using Ventolin without checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Ventolin and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ventolin.
Store Ventolin upright between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Do not freeze. Contents are under pressure. Do not puncture. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not expose the container to temperatures above 120 degrees F (48 degrees C). The container may burst. Store the inhaler with the mouthpiece down. Do not use after the expiration date on the container or box. Keep Ventolin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Albuterol sulfate.