Betapace is used for treating certain types of irregular heartbeat (ventricular arrhythmias).
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|40mg × 30||$1.6||$47.87||+ Cialis||Köp|
|40mg × 60||$1.19||$71.31||$24.43||+ Levitra||Köp|
|40mg × 90||$1.05||$94.75||$48.86||+ Viagra||Köp|
|40mg × 120||$0.98||$118.19||$73.29||+ Cialis||Köp|
|40mg × 180||$0.92||$165.08||$122.14||+ Levitra||Köp|
|40mg × 270||$0.87||$235.4||$195.43||+ Viagra||Köp|
|40mg × 360||$0.85||$305.73||$268.71||+ Cialis||Köp|
Betapace is used for treating certain types of irregular heartbeat (ventricular arrhythmias). Betapace is a beta-blocker. It works by helping the heart beat regularly for a longer period of time.
Use Betapace as directed by your doctor.
- Take Betapace by mouth with or without food. Try to take it the same way (either with food or without food) each time you take your dose. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about taking Betapace with food.
- Do not take an antacid that has aluminum or magnesium in it within 2 hours before or after you take Betapace.
- Taking Betapace at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to use Betapace even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Betapace, skip the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Betapace.
Store Betapace at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Betapace out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sotalol HCl.