Lanoxin is used for treating heart failure and slowing the heart rate in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation, a type of abnormal heart rhythm.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|0.25mg × 60||$0.79||$47.39||+ Cialis||Köp|
|0.25mg × 90||$0.66||$59.37||$11.71||+ Viagra||Köp|
|0.25mg × 120||$0.59||$71.35||$23.43||+ Levitra||Köp|
|0.25mg × 180||$0.53||$95.31||$46.86||+ Cialis||Köp|
|0.25mg × 270||$0.49||$131.26||$82||+ Viagra||Köp|
|0.25mg × 360||$0.46||$167.2||$117.14||+ Levitra||Köp|
Lanoxin is used for treating heart failure and slowing the heart rate in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation, a type of abnormal heart rhythm. Lanoxin is a digitalis glycoside. It works by increasing the force of contraction of the heart and slowing heart rate.
Use Lanoxin as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Lanoxin with a full glass of water.
- Try to take the medication at the same time every day.
- To be sure Lanoxin is not causing harmful effects, your blood may need to be tested on a regular basis. Your kidney function may also need to be tested. Do not miss any scheduled appointments.
- Keep taking Lanoxin as directed, even if you feel well. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
- Do not stop taking Lanoxin without first talking to your doctor. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse.
- If you miss a dose of Lanoxin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lanoxin.
Store Lanoxin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lanoxin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Digoxin.