|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|150mg × 30||$1.79||$53.63||+ Levitra||Köp|
|150mg × 60||$1.34||$80.63||$26.63||+ Cialis||Köp|
|150mg × 90||$1.2||$107.63||$53.26||+ Viagra||Köp|
|150mg × 120||$1.12||$134.64||$79.88||+ Levitra||Köp|
|150mg × 180||$1.05||$188.64||$133.14||+ Cialis||Köp|
|150mg × 270||$1||$269.65||$213.02||+ Viagra||Köp|
|150mg × 360||$0.97||$350.65||$292.91||+ Levitra||Köp|
Bupropion is used for treating depression. Bupropion is an antidepressant. It works in the brain to treat depression.
Use Bupropion as directed by your doctor.
- Take Bupropion by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do not stop taking Bupropion without checking with your doctor.
- Take your doses at the same times each day, at least 6 hours apart unless directed otherwise by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of seizures with Bupropion.
- Continue to take Bupropion even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Bupropion, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take more than 1 dose within 6 hours. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Bupropion.
Store Bupropion at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C), in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bupropion out of the reach of children and away from pets.