Abana helps to reduce the cholesterol and lower serum lipids.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|60pills × 1||$55.4||$55.4||+ Viagra||Köp|
Abana is used when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Mild to moderate hypertension.
- Hyperlipidemic conditions.
- As an adjuvant in the therapy of angina with the cardiac risk factors.
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions those requiring inhibition of platelet aggregation.
Abana helps to lower the cholesterol and LDL while raising HDL. It works as a cardio-protective by improving the contractility of the heart and by reducing sensitivity to adrenergic stimulation. It also reduces the platelet aggregation.
Use Abana as directed by your doctor.
- Take Abana by mouth with or without food.
- Take 2 tablets twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- If you miss a dose of Abana take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Abana.
Store Abana at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Abana out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera), Badranj boya (Nepeta hindostana), Dashamoola, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata), Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Guggulu (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora wightii) (Purified), Shilajeet (Purified), Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica), Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Vishnu priya (Ocimum sanctum Syn. O.tenuiflorum), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Pippali (Piper longum), Yavani (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Nagapashana bhasma, Shankh bhasma, Makardhwaj, Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum), Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus), Chandana (Santalum album), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare), Satapatrika (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia), Tavak patra (Cinnamomum cassia), Abhrak bhasma, Mukta pishti (Pearl pishti), Akik pishti (Agate pishti), Yeshab pishti (Vyomashma pishti), Yakut pishti (Manikya pishti), Praval pishti (Coral pishti), Kumkuma (Crocus sativus).