Avodart is used for treating symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia or enlargement of the prostate gland.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|0.5mg × 30||$1.59||$47.63||+ Viagra||Köp|
|0.5mg × 60||$1.15||$68.87||$26.39||+ Cialis||Köp|
|0.5mg × 90||$1||$90.11||$52.78||+ Levitra||Köp|
|0.5mg × 120||$0.93||$111.34||$79.18||+ Viagra||Köp|
|0.5mg × 180||$0.85||$153.82||$131.96||+ Cialis||Köp|
|0.5mg × 270||$0.81||$217.53||$211.14||+ Levitra||Köp|
|0.5mg × 360||$0.78||$281.25||$290.31||+ Viagra||Köp|
Avodart is used for treating symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlargement of the prostate gland. It also helps to reduce the risk of urinary blockage and the need for prostate surgery. It may also be used along with other medicines (eg, tamsulosin). Avodart is a 5 alpha-reductase enzyme inhibitor. It works by lowering levels of a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is a major cause of prostate growth. Lowering DHT leads to shrinkage of the enlarged prostate gland.
Use Avodart as directed by your doctor.
- Take Avodart by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Avodart whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not take capsules that are cracked or leaking. Avodart can irritate your lips, mouth, and throat.
- Take Avodart on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Avodart at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Avodart even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Avodart, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Avodart.
Store Avodart at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Avodart out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Dutasteride.