Isoniazid is used for treating or preventing tuberculosis.
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|300mg × 60||$0.77||$46.43||+ Viagra||Köp|
|300mg × 90||$0.65||$58.1||$11.54||+ Levitra||Köp|
|300mg × 120||$0.58||$69.78||$23.08||+ Cialis||Köp|
|300mg × 180||$0.52||$93.12||$46.17||+ Viagra||Köp|
|300mg × 270||$0.47||$128.15||$80.79||+ Levitra||Köp|
|300mg × 360||$0.45||$163.17||$115.41||+ Cialis||Köp|
Isoniazid is used for treating or preventing tuberculosis (TB). If you are using Isoniazid to treat TB, it should always be used along with another medicine. Isoniazid is an antibacterial. It works by killing TB organisms.soniazid also has an antidepressant effect, and it was one of the first antidepressants discovered. Isoniazid can also be used in the treatment of a BCG-oma.
Use Isoniazid as directed by your doctor.
- Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Take Isoniazid on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. If nausea occurs, ask your doctor if you can take Isoniazid with food.
- Take all of the Isoniazid that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It is important to take Isoniazid regularly to get the most benefit.
- Your doctor may also want you to take a supplemental vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) tablet daily during treatment to prevent numbness and tingling caused by low levels of this vitamin.
- Your doctor may want you to have blood tests or other medical evaluations during treatment with isoniazid to monitor progress and side effects.
- Continue to use Isoniazid even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Isoniazid, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Isoniazid.
Store Isoniazid between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Isoniazid out of the reach of children and away from pets.